2 hour Prenatal Partner Yoga & Hypnobirthing Workshop for all trimesters to help couples prepare for birthing their babies.
- Learn Yogic breathing techniques to strengthen the lungs and prepare for birth.
- Prenatal Partner poses to strengthen family bond, alleviate back pain and increase circulation in third trimester.
- Learn meditation techniques for birth preparation and the 5 most useful yoga tips to take into the birthing room.
- Breathe, Relax Birth with Hyponobirthing taster session
- What is hypnobirthing and how does it help me labor my baby
- Hyponobirthing breathing techniques that work
- Relaxation and massage demonstration for mommy and daddy to be.
- Birth Q&A with specialist Sally Stacey (Doula and Hypnobirthing specialist)
FRIDAY Oct 28th, 2016 (10:00AM - 12:00PM) if your partner cat make it feel free to bring friend or family member who could support you during labor.
DHS 350 / Couple and we have limited spaces
50% Deposit required in advance, remainder on the day of the event.
Location: Caterpillar Nursery (studio) 23rd street between Salam Street & Muroor Road. Location map will be shared prior to the workshop.